Saturday, January 31, 2009

Even more progress :)

The doctors have lowered the ventilator settings a ton today! They went from 60 something this morning to 20 right now! (Don't ask me what that means, I just know it's good). And he's at 100% oxygenation. As long as his blood gases continue to look good, they'll keep lowering it. Mason is such a trooper!! I can't wait until he's back to his old self. I miss him!!

7 comments:

Dallmann's said...

Great, Great News!!! He is amazing

Bonnie B. said...

Yay!!! Such good news! I'm so glad he's doing better. You'll be home in no time. Keep hanging in there, Mason!

Sharon said...

This is such great news!!! What a fighter. Love ya Mason

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He is such a fighter!! Hope you are doing well!
-Candi

Anonymous said...

What a tough kid! Hurrah! You continue in my prayers. Jaye Fraser

Anonymous said...

Dear Damon and Kristen,

I met Damon and the kids at the Cure JM dinner and then ran into Abby and Kristen at the zoo. You have all been on our minds since we met. I was lucky enough to come across your blog and to read that Mason is getting better. Kelsi talks about Abby all the time, I think she has a new best friend. You have a beautiful family and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Shari Shobe

Anonymous said...

Your entire family is amazing. And I haven't stopped thinking about Mason since we left Carlsbad. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Mason is such a trooper. I hope he can go home soon.

Michelle Gene
Sienna and Chiara