Today Mason was at the hospital again for IVIG. There is only so much he can do while getting treatments...we had already exhausted computer games, board games, coloring, crafts, and every television channel available. It was time to get creative...here's what we came up with. Pretty fun! We did this over and over until it got tiring too :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Passing the time
Posted by The Smedley's at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I used to entertain my kids with this game to until they learned how to do it themselves. We used dominos, but I like the colorful tiles that you were using.
Haha....they were foam pieces that came with a game where you make pictures with them. He was tired of making pictures so we found another use for them. :)
I thought I sent you an email about me having a BLOG page. I know that Heather got it.
My BLOG address is:
http://toddsharonsingerfamily.blogspot.com/
Nope, no email....see how you are?? ;) hehe! Thanks!
Post a Comment