Mason had surgery today to clean the calcium out of some of his wounds. He did great! Hopefully this will allow the open wounds to heal and maybe even prevent some of the infections from coming back………...we’ll see. We are still planning on going home in the near future…. Not sure when, but soon. :)
The concert is coming up this Saturday. It should be lots of fun…. It’s been a ton of work to get it organized. We couldn’t have done it without the help of so many wonderful friends and family. Thank you everybody…………...You are AWESOME!!! I know it will be a huge success.
We have many great items listed on Ebay. All proceeds benefit Cure JM. Here is the link if you’re interested in checking it out! www.curejmconcert.myevent.com.
Monday, August 3, 2009
The latest
Posted by The Smedley's at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This morning I was imagining a huge crowd at the stadium and everyone chanting Mason, Mason, Mason, and then when he comes out, the crowd going crazy with cheers. What a champion!
Kristen - I hope the concert this weekend is a huge success. It looks like a great event and I'm sure it took lots of planning. I hope that Mason is able to return home soon. Wow, I can't believe that it has been six months. Thanks for staying in touch.
Post a Comment