
Yesterday Mason was able to sprint for 3 hours with the help of some great friends. Savannah stopped by in the middle of one of Mason's sprints and helped take his mind off of his lungs and onto fun! Last night as Mason was falling asleep he told his dreams that he wanted to go home today and have a BBQ with the family. Well - a 3 hour sprint yesterday enabled this. Mason's ability to stay off of the vent for 3 hours allowed us to come home today and suprise everybody. The memorial day BBQ of 2009 is one that we will all remember forever. We had so much fun with Mason once again at home smiling, playing Star wars on the Wii with his brothers, getting kisses from his sister and eating BBQ.



4 comments:
Yaaaaaaayyy! How wonderful!
~Sasha
Wow that is so awesome. I am sad that we missed it, but so happy for all you that got to enjoy it.
I always click the photo montage to make it bigger. As I was viewiing each pic, I was so surprised and happy to see Mason on your patio. Way to go Mason!!! We love you buddy and can see "HOME" in the very near future.
This makes me really happy!
Post a Comment