When I came home recently I discovered a birthday package for Mason with this beautiful quilt in it with a card that said "happy late birthday" and wasn't signed. I am not sure who brought him this wonderful gift, but if you're reading this I'd like to know who you are so I can send you a BIG thank you! The quilt is gorgeous and Mason absolutely LOVES it! Thank you!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
HELP!
Posted by The Smedley's at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What an awesome quilt...I love the design and I aan definitely see why it would Mason's favorite...SHARKS!
Things like this just make me want to cry. The thought and love that went into this means a lot. Even if we don't find out who sent it, we all know that "Love" is in it.
Thank You!!
Tell Mason I love his quilt. Sharks are my favorite animal. Thinking of you guys.
The Watts Family
Post a Comment