Mason is scheduled for surgery on his eyes June 5th and June 26th. He has cataracts and they have gotten so bad so fast that he has lost his vision nearly completely since March. I wish he would have been able to see everything on our trip :( The doctor will be removing the cataracts and placing lens implants in his eyes. They are doing one eye at a time. He is nervous, but this surgery will be nothing like his other surgeries...thank goodness! The cataracts were caused by the prednisone....darn medicine has so many horrible side effects!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am sad to hear that Mason's eyes have worsened but I am hopeful that the surgeries will help him. You can tell him that Aunti H had eye surgery too. Bless his little heart for being such a trooper through all of this. I hope there will come a time of calm for him and he can just enjoy being a kid. I love him so much. Please let us know how we can help. H
Post a Comment