Monday, January 28, 2008

Seaside :)

Mason got out of the hospital later Friday night after his IVIG treatment. We had a trip to Seaside booked for the long weekend so we decided to go ahead and go on Saturday since Mason was feeling better. I'm glad we did....we had so much fun! Heather, Matt and Keegan came up on Sunday and hung out with us. We had a great time playing at the arcade, eating, and shopping around town.

Brock and Alec are blown away!


A little creepy ;)


Mason ruled the game at the arcade :)


Damon and Abby being silly :)


Abby and I on the Seaside Merry-go-round

This is what our drive home looked like...too bad it was gone when we got home today

The two faces of Abby!
Abby was super grumpy today. Note to self: don't let Abby sleep in the bedroom with the TV. I got up at 3:45 a.m. and she was up watching cartoons...hmmm!

Abby had so much fun in the swimming pool...and of course she made a new friend :)

Brock and Alec had fun too :)

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Looks like you had a fun get away in Seaside. Was it really warm enough to swim outside? Brrr....it has been very cold here in Boise. We even had a snow day this week - the first one in a decade! Our family loves Seaside- we were just their this last summer.

The Smedley's said...

The pool was really warm, but it was super cold outside. I wish it would snow some here...at least something substantial. I love the snow...little bits at a time ;)
Next time you come this way, stop and see us :)

Tiffani said...

ok - we would love to stop by. I'm not sure if we are making a trip this summer or not. They sure love everything about the coast - picking blueberries, skim boarding, haystack rock and creatures, flying kites, etc. It's so FUN - you are so lucky to live so close to the coast!

ps. - why do you have the word verifcation thing? Mine doesn't have that - I think it has to do with your settings. just wondering out loud!

Your birthday is coming really soon! Are you ready? Happy Early Birthday!

The Smedley's said...

I don't know why the word verification is there...if I can change it I definitely will. It's a pain. I think I have had to do word verification on yours too....Hmmmm!
Sure, I'm ready for my birthday....just another year older, eh? I don't FEEL old so I guess that's all that matters ;) Thanks!